Columns refuse to sit on one row

Hi,

I am new to webflow but not web design and development. For some reason I can’t seem to get the columns to sit on one row. I have watched the tutorial on structure and know how to do this in regular HTML and CSS. Here is is a screenshot of the problem I am facing.

Hi @Urbanmango, Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

The link in the faq that tells me how to share a read only link is broken, how do I do it?

Sorry about that @Urbanmango - I updated the link. (Share a read-only link | Webflow University)

At any rate, the columns may have some styling conflicts, but not able to confirm without seeing the project in detail. Standing by for your read-only link :slight_smile:

No problem, I managed to fix it. Thanks for your help.

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.