Collection Template Page Bug

Hi All,

I have come across a bug in Webflow on a collection template page.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hummingbird-site?utm_source=hummingbird-site&preview=dbcda7ae174fd64f182e8b268309f79f

To see the bug. Open navigation menu on the collection template page. The flex alignment to center vertical is not working and the nav open / close icon disappears. You can see on this page that the navigation is not working as per the other pages. I’m pretty sure it’s a bug as there is no logical explanation for the behaviour.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Niall

Hi @Niall_Mc_Dermott,

Thanks for sharing being unable to have your menu interaction work as expected, as this does sound like odd behavior.

We were able to take a look at your project, and the issue may be related to the display settings selected within your interaction: Image 2019-01-18 at 3.21.47 PM

The additional z-index issue may also be related to the interaction as well.

Hopefully, this was helpful. Feel free to let us know if this is helpful, or if you have any additional questions.

Thanks in advance :bowing_man:

Thanks for the quick reply. The display settings is set to Flex in the project. I can’t replicate the screenshot and the issue still persists. The navigation works fine for all other pages and there is no differences in the set up. What is the z-index issue?

Oh, happy to clarify: the interaction is setting the element to block, instead of flex: Screen Recording 2019-01-18...

I’m happy to take a look at the additional settings here, as well. One moment, please.

Hi @Niall_Mc_Dermott,

The additional issue is related to the interaction that is hiding the arrow: Screen Recording 2019-01-18...

I incorrectly assumed it was z-index. :nerd_face:

Thanks alot. I didn’t realize there was an interaction on that div. I removed it. It’s fixed now. I appreciate the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.