Client keeps getting "Re-publish your site to enable single-item publishing" error

We built out a site for our client where four people post deals as CMS items using the editor. Lately they have been telling us that they keep receiving this error. We are able to fix it temporarily fix this by unpublishing the site and publishing the site again including the webflow.io site but the error comes back eventually. Is there something we can do to fix this?

Here is my public share link: Link

1 Like

I recommend that you open a trouble ticket with the Webflow support team.

I created a help request a few days ago using the link on the bottom left corner of the designer, is this the same thing as opening a trouble ticket?

Yes it is the same. All support contacts end up as a ticket if you will.

My client has the same issue, @david.g was this eventually solved for you? Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue right now. I’ve sent two tickets to the support team with no response as yet. Did you resolve this? If yes, how?

Same here actually, When we unpublish it it still doesn’t work. This only seems to not work for one specific CMS collection (our biggest one). I think the problem may have started when we integrated PhoneFlow which allows users to create cms items from their phone and it pushes it up via api. Not sure if this helps people figure it out