Can't select Collection List source

WebFlow has been working perfectly for me so far. But, now, for some reason I’m now unable to select a “Source” for a “Collection list wrapper”. CMS collection options appear on the drop-down menu, but when I click them it does nothing. The “source” remains “none”.

This function was working fine previously. Not sure what’s changed. I’m definitely in Design mode. New to WebFlow so would appreciate anyone pointing out if I’m missing something obvious!

I’ve tried creating a brand new CMS collection and the same issue applies.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, I haven’t changed anything, it just stopped working. I would love to get some insights about what is happening!

Same issue.
Was there a recent release that broke this?

Try clearing your browser cache, that seems to fix the issue for most people.

Clearing cache/cookies etc. did nno work for me.

1 Like

It’s a system issue then, I’d contact support to see what’s up. Normally I follow this process anytime something is misbehaving and 80% of the time that fixes it.

I had the same problem. Deleting the cookies didn’t help, but changing the browser did. I couldn’t get any further with Chrome, but with Edge it worked without any problems. No idea why.

I also had to use a different browser (Safari) to get this done. Very annoying, took me quite a while to figure it out. Tks guys!

Same issue here. Blocking a big project.