"Can't open this page" on mobile

Hi everyone! I need some help.

I just realized that my site www.greatdesignlead.com is loading on desktop/laptop but will not load at all on any mobile devices (screenshot attached). I have no idea why this is happening and I’ve attached my read only link below.

I heard that some people have had this issue with calendly embeds but I’m having the same issue with or without my calendly embed. Please help!!

Thanks!!
Emily

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/greatdesignlead-com?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=greatdesignlead-com&preview=9f024e576a16cee003ee0ba0a37f9616&workflow=preview

I tested iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, Galaxy S22, and Galaxy S9 over the net and had no issues. Maybe you are having an issue with a specific carrier? Make sure you are visiting the HTTPS site. Don’t know what else to tell you.

I can’t access my site on safari or chrome on my iPhone and the provider is AT&T but I also tried it on a T-Mobile Android and I still can’t see my site on mobile. I don’t know what is happening.

Check the errors in the browser console, then test by eliminating scripts from loading in order to debug. I would focus on the X-Frame-Options error from the Calendly script. Once you isolate what is causing the mobile browser not to render the page you can investigate the issue.

@emilygiordano hi, were you able to debug the problem? One of my client’s websites got the same issue.

Also getting this error, any suggestions?

What’s your site link?

I am having exact same issue. I tried both Chrome and Safari in my iPhone and the “Can’t open this page” appears. In desktop my website works fine. Any idea what is the problem?

Here is the homepage: https://www.talentfam.com/

Thanks in advance

@Christos11 - Works for me. Tested on Safari, iPhone running IOS 16.1, no issues except the 1mb of JavaScript bloat.

Thanks for looking into that, Jeff. Basically I still had issues in my phone and tablet and undid changes I did the last days. I figured out the problem: I have all sections of the page inside a main div and recently I was experimenting with the overflow feature. I changed that main div to overflow “hidden” to make sure there are no white borders for the whole page. This change created this problem. So I guess it was a CSS issue…