Can't center align block inside grid

Hi, I’m having trouble getting my Project Cover Link which contains an image block to be centered within each grid cell. The parent element indicates content should be centered, I also tried additionally adding properties to the child elements, but can’t see to get them centered. Actually, this happens to me anytime I add an image block and reduce the width in %. I should be able to resize how wide I want the image while also controlling how it is justified and aligned on a page.

Read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/abbyblue?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=abbyblue&preview=4286ef96af18c90ea154e569d3ae29db&pageId=661ea19b0a48f64652bdc48d&workflow=preview

commenting for reach

hi @altkey there is a several ways “how to”.

Here are two ways:

First Option

1. set Project Cover Link as block
  2. set image as inline-block

Second Option

1. set div as flex
  2. set direction of this flex as column
  3. X set center
  4. Y set center

your call :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That solved it, thank you very much! I’m finally getting familiar with Webflow but still run into a road block with a simple solution here and there. Thanks again.

1 Like

hi @altkey you will get there eventually but I always recommend to everyone take free courses of HTML and CSS before even touch WF to understand how things works as “no code” is not equal “no knowledge” :vulcan_salute:

I have done a fair share of HTML, CSS, and Python in the past and understand the logic, but definitely have lots more to learn!

1 Like