Can I use eCommerce for course enrollments/registrations?

I am creating a site for a client to advertise and promote some geothermal training courses. They would like to be able to accept registration payments for the courses through the site as well. Is this within the capabilities of the eCommerce features offered by Webflow?

Not yet. You can currently only sell physical products.

Any updates here? I have a client who wants to do the same thing. Or is there a way to link out to a pay wall or something separate from ecommerce?

Hi all.
Course enrollments and registrations are possible with Foxy + Webflow. Collect unlimited information for each attendee, offer upgrades, ticket types, etc.

Our seamless integration with Webflow allows you to manage all of your courses with Webflow’s CMS and configure what options/pricing are available for each course.

In addition, we integrate with 100+ payment options, offer discount and coupon functionality, and more. Full details can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need help getting started, or would like to see a proof of concept.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi Josh,

Any chance you can you be a bit more specific in which Foxy tools, or a simple walk through approach using Foxy tools, one would use to handle a registration for a course and payment system integrating with Webflow? We need to build a training course registration and payment system that then offers access to the training course.

Yes, I would like to see a proof of concept.

Cheers
Grant

@grantsenior You can use Memberstack built by @DuncanHamra and his team.

It’s built for Webflow; you can create memberships, registrations, and gated content :slight_smile:

@jackwabbit Cheers for that! I’ll look into it.

Grant

Hi @grantsenior.
Setup will vary, depending on your needs, but at a very basic level, you’d setup a Webflow form with the needed registration fields. Once a customer fills out the form, they are taken to the Foxy checkout page where they will finalize payment.

If you have multiple classes, we can show you how to dynamically manage classes, class pricing, etc. with Webflow CMS.

Feel free to email us details on your specific needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

:+1: Thanks for that Josh.

1 Like