Bug on quick hover in/out

Hi!

This is my first time posting something here, so first I wanna say, if there is anything I am doing wrong, please do not hesitate to shoot.

So I am creating a site for a friend to sell padel rackets. As it is only my second time creating a Webflow site, I am still in the trial and error phase often. I created a div to show off the rackets in an interactive way, but it does not work fully as intented still. The hover animations are a big mess, but wonderfully standing up okay still.

Howeverrr, when I hover in and out quickly on three of the five rackets, it bugs, and I do not know why. Here is a video that shows the bug.

As I already told, the animation is a mess, but I tried many many things but it won’t fix it. To make it even crazier, I found out that my ‘growing’ and ‘shrinking’ animations are switched up for some of the rackets, but it still works in some way. I hope someone could look into the bug and help me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

If it helps creating a clone so it is maybe possible to also edit and save yourselves instead of the read only link, I am happy to create one as well with only the relevant div in it. Let me know.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)