I have some boxes in a grid on the home page that is responsive on mobile but not on tablet. I have also noticed that on mobile the text goes outside the box. Can anyone help? Thanks
share only link: Webflow - converse360
Live link: https://converse360-v1.webflow.io/
hi @Jocasta your request is so verbose, please be more specific about where the issue is eg. page and/or section etc. so people who can help do not need to guess what and where.
The best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: