Border Image scaling issues

It’s how your site is designed… your image is a background image, it’s set to cover so at times depending on the size of the browser, it’s cropped… that’s how it is supposed to work. I don’t know what to say (:

https://v.usetapes.com/JtAx81mroh

Your video doesn’t have sound @vincent so I don’t understand it. What do you mean with how my site is designed, I used a template for this one.

How can I fix this, Should I not make it a background image, but just an image. I have coverphotos all over the site, and everywhere they work perfectly, except here.

What am i missing?

My vids never have sounds I was just playing around with various properties.

By having an image as a background, you need to understand the image either will be cropped or either won’t filled the whole element, depending of the size of the browser, that’s just maths. Because background elements don’t act on the size of their host.

So yes, adding the image as an image will force its parent element to be sized depending of it (the image).

I did what you said bro @vincent and it worked. Ofcourse, cause your vincent.

Ah, I am used to getting videos from webflow forummers with sound :smiley: that’s all. Thanks a bunch. I have had this issue on multiple accounts, so now I know how it (t)werks.

Everyday is a new lesson in life and flow, with webdesign, you combine the two: Web Flow

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.