Background Videos Not Playing

Hi All, I am trying to create a page for my website that shows off some of our work in quick simple videos. I have created the page using background videos in a light box. The way it is supposed to work is that when someone scrolls over the video, it starts to play. These are quick, most are less than one second gif-like videos. When I preview my website everything works great, but when I use the read only link, nothing plays. I noticed the opening video on my website has also quit playing as well. Any help? I am new to webflow so trying to figure all of this out. I also would love help on how to get my quick stack on this page to flow correctly on mobile as well. Appreciate all the help. Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: (Webflow - Dimension 5)

For the video issue, you can simply disable and then re-enable the loop video and autoplay video. As for the quick stack, I think you might need to use flex and grid to recreate it because with quick stack, it’s complicated to customize for mobile or other devices

If it’s important that the videos start playing from 00:00s when entered in the viewport, you can use Finsweets auto video script, which you can find here: Auto Video - Automatically play and pause videos based on if they are in the viewport