B2B e-commerce with login and check with an email sending

Hi everyone!

I am writing to ask for help because a client of mine would like to add to his website the possibility of having a login area where a user can create an account and access it. After the access, he would like a b2b e-commerce with some products. When a user completes the checkout, the payment it’s not required, but instead an email should be sent to them.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Giacomo_Peruzzi.
Josh with Foxy here. We’ve been chatting via email, but just in case someone else has similar needs, what you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
  • Manage products with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
  • Conditionally show pricing/purchase options based on logged in customer’s plan/membership.
  • Allow customers to checkout without payment
  • Multi-lingual support
  • Multi-currency support
  • Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh