Atlanta Sci-fi Film Festival is Looking for Freelancer (UPDATED)

Hi there!

We’re looking for an experienced Webflow freelancer to update our website ASAP! A Huge Plus for someone with experience creating entertainment designed sites! The project will be divided into phases and will last, off and on, till October 2023! It will also be paid in Milestones for each phase. Contractors must be willing to use Upwork for payment on this project! Phase one is just a simple home page with competition deadlines and a page with more details, everything else will be hidden until the festival plans progress. The basic look and design, fonts will remain the same, just adding pages and hiding others. We also have a second webflow site that desperately needs to be redone! Looking to interview several people to have small network of freelancers to call on if someone is not available. But would prefer to work with the same person every year!

Feel free to checkout the site - https://www.atlantascififilmfestival.com
Please send a message on this platform with links to websites your created most recently. The site is pretty simple, so we’re looking to work with professional individuals only, not agencies.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

2 Likes

Hi there, are you still on need of some help? Happy to discuss the project with you.

Hi Rayn,

I sent you a private message. :slight_smile:

Hello @Rayn

I have sent you the PM. Please check

Thanks and Regards,
Alan Jones

1 Like

Hello,
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get in touch to below shared contact details.

Email – ianradnor088(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype – live:ianradnor088

Regards
Ian

Hey Ryan, would love to have a chat and see how I can be of any help.

Thank you

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you.

Please reach me via Skype/Email.
Skype - nicole_15269

Email - nicole@cisinlabs.com

Thanks!
Nicole A

Hi Rayn, Do you still need help with the webflow project?

Hi Rayn,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew