All interactions are gone from my site

This is the back-up link before looking at the new utility pages: Link Here this shows the interactions as what they should be (screenshot below)

This is the back-up link after I looked at the utility pages, carried on working and published: Link Here with interactions missing (screenshot below)

Same here. The Designer froze and when I reloaded all the interactions where gone. I can go back 30 min in backup and everything seems fine.

Hi @krubens, yes the solution right now is to go back to the last good restore point. If any further issues, please let us know at support@webflow.com or post here.

Thanks in advance!

@JamieBrown and @krubens thanks for the heads up about the utility pages. We’re investigating to see if that’s the root cause.

1 Like

I have built my first client project in Webflow having gleefully recommended it to them. They have been impressed with the work/preview and agreed to paying for hosting cms etc. Big trust and commitment.

Sadly, a couple of days ago a lot of this work including interactions and other elements have vanished from designer. I had also continued to update the website not noticing these missing bits. So even if I restore I will still have to go back over what I’ve already done and rectify. There’s lots missing and I am really angry as I was on schedule to launch this week but now it won’t happen.

I have today found that the external uploadcare button on my form has vanished too. Webflow have cost me like 2 days additional work to correct all the cock ups and therefore delayed the launch of this project which will only make me look bad, absolutely ridiculous.

Fair to say based on this craziness I won’t be using Webflow for future projects, as it cannot be trusted. Protection of my work should be the highest of priorities but they have failed me, miserably. Instead they hike prices when can’t get the simple things right.

I’m really disappointed.

Hi @helmsmith, @76kid, @krubens and others, thank you for your patience. The root cause was identified and a fix is coming.

More instruction on how to restore the interactions and swatches is coming in a few hours.

Please note, restoring to a recent backup is still the fastest method if you have not made too many changes since Dec 19 and you just realized that your site may be missing interactions or swatches. (important to note, the bug only affected a small number of sites).

Please feel free to post here, or contact support@webflow.com with any questions.

Thanks in advance!

Interactions are back on my site.

Thanks!!

Edit: the bug below has been fixed by the Webflow team in 4mn after report. Don’t even have an excuse not to work now…

My site inb4.webflow.com is affected by this bug. I noticed my Color swatches and all my interactions are gone. As soon as I noticed it, I made a, explicit save point.

The closest backup point I could Preview that have the swatches and the interactions is one from 11 days ago (quite some work done since). However, I didn’t try to Restore it because all the font styles have been set to Arial, while the texts are displayed in Times or another Serif font.

I had published my site without noticing this, so the copy that’s online is broken due to the missing Interactions.

Thanks for listening! Looking forward for the above mentioned by @cyberdave f_ix + forthcoming instructions_.

Would be great if I could not lose the work I did recently, it was mostly a sum of small tasks there and there and I don’t really remember what it was about.

2 Likes

@vincent thank you so much for reaching out and letting me know, glad that we were able to restore the interactions and swatches so that you could be back up and running right away :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.