Add/Remove CMS Data for Product Comparison Page

Hello!

I’m using Webflow to develop a marketplace for primary packaging. To get the gist of what I am developing, you can go to mypackspace.com and click on the Get Started Button on the top righthand corner of the home page to sign up.

I want to create a separate page where customers can compare products across specification and pricing. I’d like to create a button on the product page that allows customers to pull CMS data from that page so they can compare specs with other products on the market.

Once on the comparison page, customer would be able to add/remove the columns filled with individual product data that they are comparing.

Any ideas as to how this can be achieved?

Please see image below which shows what I am trying to build:

Here is my public share link: LINK
([how to access public share link][2])

I can’t think of any way I’d be able to build something like that in Webflow. If you wanted to sort by a few tags you could simply create different dynamic lists that are filtered by that tag but if you have a lot of items, you’ll run into the 20 dynamic list limit. I don’t think there’s any way to do this in Webflow unless you can hire a developer to do some serious custom code. Sorry I don’t have better news.

1 Like

@DFink thanks for the information. Was afraid that might be the case.

November 2020, has anyone achieved to create something like this? if so how? help please…

hello, did you manage to solve this in webflow?

Hello Jose,

I was able to manage it but it required that I work with a developer.
What I did was build a separate listing of my products on a Google sheet using \https://sheety.co/ to create a JSON API and then pulling that data into the table with the help of a javascript developer. There was really no way to do this without using some form of custom code sadly :cry: :crying_cat_face:

So sad! Thank you!

El El jue, 3 de diciembre de 2020 a la(s) 19:36, Alexandre Langlois via Forum | Webflow <webflow1@discoursemail.com> escribió: