Ability to duplicate collections/collection pages

I must Duplicate a Collection Page that have prepopulated CMS fields on a new collection.

How do I quickly duplicate, clone, copy, reproduce, copy-paste, and/or mirror CMS Collection Page so can easily modify contents of the main CMS page, instead of manually doing copy paste to most of the fields or using the bulk import function?

Hi @miekwave

You can easily duplicate a collection item by opening the item, scrolling to the bottom, and pressing duplicate:

I strongly recommend checking out some of the new CMS articles / videos on the University if you’ve not already. There’s some great, free information there that I think you’ll find helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @miekwave, as an additional note, the ability to duplicate collections is not released yet, however there is an item on our wishlist for this here: Ability to duplicate Collection Page | Webflow Wishlist

There is a survey there you can take to let us know how you wish that to work.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

@Brando
Thank you that’s exactly what I was looking for a single item. I just so used to looking at the top.

@cyberdave yes duping a whole CMS Collection Set would be valuable thank you for sharing wish list.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.