A brand new look for the Webflow designer!

Yes please, @callmevlad - check this feedback. I also have issues finding some classes, because now it seems you have to write the exact name of the class before it will actually autofill the existing class. It’s very frustrating… :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing should be on the design frame, now when i’m creating a navigation bar i see an ash bar on top of my design that has nothing to do with my design itself.

When adding a new element it falls over my design. It should have stayed on the right as it was.

I agree with that.

But I do not know if it’s a matter of getting used to.

but one thing was sensational: the new layout this much faster than the previous.

@rowan no it happens to all elements, not just symbols, its happening to me too on a site without any symbols

@rowan @jaidenraleach We’re looking into this - I don’t think it was intentional, so I’ll have an update (and hopefully a fix) for you guys soon.

Update: We just pushed a fix for this bug - it was actually caused by a weird combination of z-index issues. Yay web development! :smiley: Sorry about that guys, and let us know if it’s still not working for you after you refresh.

2 Likes

Looks like this works again. Thanks :punch:

2 Likes

Working perfect now. Thanks!

1 Like

This happened to me too. Try resizing your browser shorter, scroll up to get to the bottom. This worked for me.

Hello, it look really great but please “add element” panel is auto-closing. It’s annoying when I want to add multiple elements. I don’t want to push + icon every time i want to add something to my design. At least there must be an checkbox for “auto-close” option. At the moment it creates more “click” than it was before in workflow.

2 Likes

I think would be nice if we could reorder the pages dragging and dropping up or down to the selected order.

4 Likes

As a reminder, you can use the A keyboard shortcut to auto open the Add Panel.

OH MY! You guys have no idea how much excitement and warm feelings webflow brings to my everyday existence. Truly in love with you. Every update feels like Xmas :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you all for you feedback on the new UI! We want to get everyone’s feedback on the changes here:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Please create a new linked topic if you have further questions.