3rd Party Pop-up Modal link to Button Click

HI,

I would like to open 3rd party popup form (script installed in a html embed widet) when a button is clicked. I am just not sure how to do this.

Here is my site Read-Only: **
https://www.fransenclass.com
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Nick. Iā€™d be happy to walk you through adding a popup form. This should work with any element thatā€™s wrapped inside a Div Block or Container, so I donā€™t expect much issue with a 3rd party form (save for potentially some styling issues, but we can address that once youā€™ve got it set up). (I apologize for not being able to make you a quick video on this right now, but hopefully this helps.)

As an example, here I have a button and have built my popup form.

Select your button, and go to the Interactions panel. Set up a ā€œMouse Click (tap)ā€ interaction on the button. For ā€œOn first clickā€, youā€™ll just add a Show/Hide interaction for the element that contains your HTML Embed. Make sure to choose the display mode towards the bottom. Do the same for ā€œOn second clickā€, creating a new animation that hides the element.

Now, click on the element that wraps your embed and set the display mode for the element that wraps my HTML Embed to ā€˜noneā€™

You should now be able to preview your site and click the button to show / hide your form. You can play with this a little bit and add the Hide animation to a ā€œCloseā€ button inside your form and using relative / absolute positioning to center the pop-up on the page. Let me know if I can assist any further with this.

Worked great! Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Would you mind taking a moment to click the Solution button on my previous post? Itā€™ll help other users who may stumble on this thread with a similar issue. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.