Zapier vs Automate.io vs Integromat — Notion & Webflow

Hello, Webflow users!

Recently, Notion launched its official API in a public beta. I love Notion, so I was wondering which service is the best in terms of automation and connection of Notion to Webflow and vice versa? I did some googling, but I wanted to ask real Webflow users on their Notion x Webflow take.

Thank you for your replies in advance!

1 Like

Hi @GeorgyDesign, Michaela from Integromat here :wave:

So, Notion API - yaaaay, right :partying_face:?

Can I ask what sort of fun Webflow-Notion processes you’re looking to automate? With more context, we can have a look at how Integromat could help you.

Just for reference, you can check out our integration pages of Webflow and Notion to see the currently available triggers, actions, and templates.

1 Like

Hi, Michaela! :wave:

I’m working on my portfolio website where users can learn who I am, see my projects and, most important of all, use a form to contact me and subscribe to my newsletter.

As for the newsletter, I don’t know what kind of integration I want to do and service to use — I’m thinking about the best solution to automate the process and get my data to analyze.

However, for the form, I want to do the following:

1. User fills out the form and sends it
  2. I get an email about the submission
  3. An entry is being created in one of the databases in Notion — let’s call it “Client’s submissions”
  4. An entry is created in “Clients” database

Well, that is it — basically, a simple CRM system. I think I’ll add more connections and automation in this process, but, well, I did not come up with better system. That being said, I started to use Bonsai — a service for freelancers. So I thought it would be great if the submissions could great new clients and projects entries in Bonsai too, but, as far as I know, Bonsai can only UPDATE stuff in other apps and services, however it is impossible to ADD entries to Bonsai itself. Also, it only supports Zapier — I might be wrong about all of it though.

I really appreciate your reply! It is nice to see that Integromat uses this forum! I did not use neither Zapier, Automate.io or Integromat —just maybe IFTTT for awhile. So I’m looking a good starting point to kickstart my freelancing. Well, I’m tight in budget too, heh.

1 Like

Hi @GeorgyDesign, happy to help, my very pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

And yes, you can easily achieve this with Integromat!

You’ll need to:

1. create a free Integromat account
  2. go into the builder and connect your Notion and Webflow accounts to Integromat
  3. design your workflow by dragging and dropping the modules and data you wanna work with

The visual nature of the builder is actually what our users swear by. You can design the automations in a very logical way that allows you to see the flow of your data and processes. You pretty much design workflows that mirror the way you think :brain:

To get yourself started, you can check out our awesome Facebook Community. It’s an amazing resource with Integromat users eager to help one another.

1 Like

Thanks again for your reply!

I’ll check Integromat for sure!

1 Like

Sure thing! Feel free to let me know how it goes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still, I’m looking for more tips :slight_smile:

I wouldn’y call it an Integromat competitor because it looks more like Zapier than Integromat.

That being said, the deal alone sounds really sweet but I suppose it is cheaper (if we talk about money) to use n8n because the tool is open sourced and can be self-hosted.

Though, again, Zapier is really expensive and that is undeniably true.

Thanks a lot @AnxiouslyCurious and @Robit97 for their suggestions — I think Integromat is an amazing tool and Pabbly looks quite promising.

That being said, I’ve settled with n8n because it ticks lots of boxes for me: it can be used completely for free without restrictions (n8n is open sourced), has dozens of native integrations, and if there is none then it is possible to connect the API by yourself, all the data can be hosted on your server (if n8n is hosted on your server, of course), and, damn, that sweet UI is really compelling! The community is wonderful to say the least. There is an official community forum and Discord, so people are willing to share tips/tricks/etc with each other. Plus, there is a Workflow Marketplace (kind of) — just find one and user it in your project if you like it or reverse engineer it to understand how it works (sometimes these workflows lack the explanation part). The docs are great too.

So, yep, use n8n folks! I’m gonna upload some tutorials regarding Webflow and n8n on my YouTube channel — feel free to connect and ask for help in the comments or in DM.

The link might not work or you can be redirected to the old YouTube channel of mine — I’m still early in video production part! Leave a comment if you are curious about the release date.

The link to my YouTube channel → youtube.geor.gy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.