Z index make my progress bar always on top

Hi guys,

My timeline progress bar is always on top of my text wrapper like this

And I want to achieve something like this to make it under my text or make it below it.

Is there any solution to solve this ? Is there something wrong with my z-index set-up?

Thanks for help guys

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/neurocom-dev?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=neurocom-dev&preview=de46441c7312a8ae1a15982a4c1cda5a&workflow=preview

Use positive numbers.
I changed div block 198 to 5
The ones inside timeline_wrapper I changed from - to + eg -3 to 3

2 Likes

I looked at it as well and @iDATUS is correct. I would also suggest moving the H2 above with an opaque bg so the line doesn’t go through it. I played around with it for a bit and it is not hard to accomplish.

1 Like

hi @Jake_Arredondo and @iDATUS , implemented @iDATUS 's method but still not managed to solve the problem.

I have set div block 198’s z index to 5

and everything inside timeline-wrapper I changed from - to +.

the section-timeline is still -3.

Did I set something wrong ? appreciate your help man

I guess my main question is why do you have the timeline running through your entire page? You could use something like I did on this page: Company Information (scroll down to the production roadmap section) You will see that it changes for mobile but still has the desired effect. I only put lines and interactions within the section.

If you still want to use your way, all you need to do is set the “Section-Timeline” z-value to “Auto”. Then, go into the above section “Section BG Primary 2” and set that z-value to 5.

You also don’t need to have div 198 be a part of section-timeline. You can just place the div above the section. Either way, hope the info helps.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.