Yotpo Integration

Has anyone had success integrating Yotpo reviews within Webflow? I had it working without issue, but it’s my understanding that Webflow recently made an update that affects custom code. After the update my Yotpo review section on my products is not showing up and neither are Yotpo star ratings on products. Im assuming my code is no longer correct now that Webflow is not doing anything with it.

Site Read Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/moddisplays?preview=3727c3554a3fc35744e15069d2692fc2

Thanks in advance for any help.

Which page and section is the Yotpo embed placed?

Have you tried using reviews.co.uk (reviews.io) instead of yotpo?

We offer the same review collection and publishing benefits, and we don’t believe in ridiculous pricing. Why don’t you give our free trial a go and see if it works for you in webflow instead.

Hey MODBrian,

This is Jane from EmbedSocial, our product EmbedReviews integrates seamlessly with Webflow. It is already part of the official Webflow integration page, here is the link:

You can find us under social media. We have created a blog post where we explain how you can integrate EmbedSocial with Webflow and showcase your Reviews. Here is the blog post:

Currently we support FB, Google & Yelp reviews and you can also add custom reviews and web reviews, the ones you collect from your website.

Finding the right answer is always difficult no matter the subject area, having alternatives is always a good option. I had this in my mind when I was writing this message, I wish I knew how to answer your question, at least I provided you with an alternative.

Peace,
Jane

Hi MODBrian,

Marine from Yotpo here.

For help with this, please contact our Support team via this form:
https://my.yotpo.com/contact_support

If you have any other question or comment, please let me know.
Thanks,
Marine

Yotpo would make NOW sooo much sense with Webflow for eCommerce! Please have an integration #feedback

2 Likes

Monto offers a native webflow solution for customer reviews that might be what you’re looking for.

If you’d like to give it a try we can migrate over your existing reviews, too.

Standing by if I can help :slight_smile:
hello@monto.io

1 Like

Hello. I will love to implement MONTO on a site. However, this will involve migrating over the current YOTPO reviews. My question is this - Once the reviews are migrated over, will it be showing the YOTPO badge (to indicate that the reviews were originally sourced from YOTPO) or will the migrated reviews now be native to MONTO and will have the MONTO badge?

Hey Michael! We’d love to help you out.

Reviews would show as native to Monto/Webflow once migrated. Here is info on how that process works:
https://help.monto.io/en/articles/6412778-can-i-import-reviews-from-other-places-into-monto

You can also reach out to us at hello@monto.io for more help (or the chat in the app and website).

A bit late to the party here. But a great alternative to Yotpo for reviews is Supersparks’ app, which is made just for Webflow:

• Reviews sections & forms are composed of native Webflow elements, which means you can custom-design everything in the Webflow Designer.
  • Integrates with Webflow Memberships & Memberstack, so member data (eg. profile image, name, & other custom fields of your choosing) can be displayed on reviews
  • Reviews don’t count towards CMS item limits
  • and more

Feel free to get in touch at hello@supersparks.io in case you have any questions :muscle: .