XML or JSON feed - Estate Agent

Hello,

Can anyone help me?
Im looking to take my XML feed or JSON feed from my property software to then automatically feed onto a webflow page and upload properties.

Do you know of anything like this at all?
Any help would be appreciated

Hi @Armun!

We’ve built a bridge between Webflow and German/Austrian/Swiss real estate agency software like estateOffice, Propstack, onOffice, Flowfact, Justimmo and many more and even portals like ImmoScout24.de, Immowelt.de and Spanish kyero.com. We could even support more XML or JSON APIs if you need.

For syncing the property data with Webflow, we use our WordPress plugin “WP-ImmoMakler” to import real estate data from the software or portals (via FTP OpenImmo XML or APIs like ImmoScout24 API, Immowelt API, kyero XML etc.) and push it to the Webflow API. The data will be stored in fully customizable Webflow Collection Items, using data fields for values like “living space”, “price”, “construction year”, a set of images etc.
The import takes care about creating, updating and deleting the items, automatically.

You could install your own WordPress with WP-ImmoMakler, or rent our service and we care about the WordPress.

If you have more questions or more custom requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,
Hinnerk