Wrong client field assignment from CMS on published site

I ask Dynamic list to show only the clients which current project belongs to. It gives me desirable result only while I in Designer mode, but after I publish the site it shows… not proper client.

How I set this up


  1. Collection «Projects»
  2. Collection «Clients»
  3. Reference «Clients → Projects»


  1. On Project page I’m choosing the Dynamic list and bind it to Referenced Collection «Clients»

  2. Then I go down and ask Get the client Name from the Collection

Voila! As you see it gives me proper client name «Такеда». But when I publish it I see:

More over. This «ИТТ» client shows at every project page. (it’s not the first client in list nor the last…)
See it on published site.
Why this happen? How to show proper client for each project? Share-link

p.s. my settings where working till today, i.e. the proper clients where shown for each project

upd. Just a lil notice: as u saw, I have Multy-Reference «Clients» List for each project. And even if I assign several clients for any project the result is the same: it shows only «ИТТ» client

Привет @steinebel

Есть один момент, который нужно подправить, но я не уверена что это и есть причина.

Страница “работы”. Там где линки на каждый проект в динамик элеменах. Здесь нужно выбрать “Current …”

И ещё попробуй “unpublish/publish” сайт.


Hello @steinebel

I noticed one thing that could be fixed, but not sure if it is the reason of the whole problem

It is on your “Works” page. links on every dynamic item should point to “Current project”

Also, try to unpublish/publish site

1 Like

Привет :smile:
Нет, у меня там нет ссылки. Она лишь запланирована на будущее. Поэтому там негде указывать свойства ссылки. Саппорт в переписке по почте сказал, что действительно баг.

Но я сейчас перезагрузил сайт и кажется…

Everything looks normal now. Thanks for the support :slight_smile: