Wrap Text in Dropdown Link Item

Hi, I just read this forum post on how to wrap text in an accordion style drop-down but it doesn’t seem to work for me on sigmaiq.webflow.io/frequently-asked-questions - is there another (easier) way to do this? What if I built custom dropdown instead of using the native element?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

The only way I can think of is to manually create your own dropdown using divs and interactions which won’t have the same default parameters as the default dropdown component. Other than that, I think thats the only way to do it. What are you having an issue with exactly?

Thanks Dave. I think that is my next move. The issue that I have is that the text I put into the area where the link goes is long (FAQ style) and the containers don’t contain the text so it doesn’t break and just keeps running without wrapping.

I’d definitely not use the dropdown for your usage. it’s way easier to use legacy interactions to create a reusable action on a div with a click to show/hide

Hi, so I was able to create the accordion I wanted on my FAQ using the classic interactions (great video here - (Newer lesson available — see description) Custom accordion - Webflow interactions & animations - YouTube), but when I moved the accordion wrapper into a column (so that I could have a right hand rail) I lost all of the interactions. Here is the page as it stands live - https://www.sigmaiq.com/frequently-asked-questions - do I have to re-do the interactions to get them working or is there something global to do?