Workaround for BNPL & giftcards

Hello, I have been running on webflow ecommerce for while and am largely happy with it. But am struggling to find two things that are quickly becoming show stoppers for our business. Has anyone found workaround recommendations for two bits of functionality until the are fully supported in Webflow?

1. Buy Now Pay Later - Today we just use stripe. Are there solutions that would allow us to add Klarna or Affirm options in to the shopping cart as a payment/signup option?
  2. Giftcards - We can offer giftcards from mail chimp and square, both of which we use. But I cannot find a way for our customers to use these cards on our website. Is there a suggested workaround which would allow customers to use their gift cards to purchase products on our webflow ecommerce site?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi @Aloy.
Josh with Foxy here. Unfortunately, what you’re after isn’t possible with Webflow Ecommerce. That said, pay later and gifts are possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

Foxy will replace your Webflow Ecommerce cart and checkout, but you can integrate Foxy into your existing setup product setup, without much work (in most cases).

Buy Now Pay Later
We integrate with PayPal Credit, Klarna, and Sezzle. In addition, we offer our own subscription functionality that can be used for (non-credit based) payment plans (ie: split product price into 4 equal payments)

Gift Cards
Sell gift cards in your Webflow site. Allow for pre-defined amounts, custom amounts, receipient, etc. Foxy will handle emailing the digital gift card code to the customer as well as maintaining balance.

Feel free to email us your Webflow Read-only Link and details on your specific needs and we’ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial, which means you can build and test for free as long as you need. In addition, our support team is here to help if you have any questions or run into issues.

Thanks,
Josh