Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Window Animation? What's it called?


There is a common animation where it looks like you have a window with content moving behind the window on scroll. What is it called? Does anyone know the Webflow tutorial video for this?


Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey @Dave_Birnie I believe these two lessons might be able to help you.

Parallax image backgrounds, gradients, and video backgrounds @3:00

Parallax movement on scroll

1 Like

Yup that first vid at 3:00 is exactly what I was hoping for! I figured the parallax movement on scroll was going to be similar controls, but i was not sure how to put it all together. Thank you so much.

1 Like