Why would an image keep changing in Preview depending on what other pages I visit

When I am in Design Mode, I see the image for “Sam Student” correctly. Then I go to Preview Mode, it looks correct there as well. But when I visit another page and come back to my original page, “Sam Student’s” picture changes to “Lester Loyal” (which is an image I used on that other page).

I thought maybe it had to do with the fact that I copied the original block and image over from one page to another, but there are 4 of these pictures on each of these pages, and it’s only happening with “Sam Student”.

Designer Mode:

Preview Mode: (Sam’s picture switches to Lester’s after visiting a different page)

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/amy-woolsey?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=amy-woolsey&preview=2fe0b5697de96f4fb37ad8465a92df9f&pageId=5e25c17a2e290c77daddfddc&mode=preview

Hi @awoolsey Amy,

• This could just be a bug between the pages. Have you deleted the image? And then copy/paste from another element that item?

• Also, for UX, I would recommend looking at your design for larger breakpoints. I say this because when I view it on my large monitor things are a bit offputting. Meaning that the text information is spread out and is very hard to read. The new breakpoint/sizing controls are there for this such design layout on smaller monitors.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

~ Happy Designing ~
Brandon

1 Like

Thanks, Brandon. I will try deleting and trying again. That fixed this same problem I had yesterday with a different picture. Since the same issue happened again, I thought I’d ask to see if I was doing something wrong, or there was a better/proper way to copy images (this actually came from a page duplication).

Thanks for the heads up on breakpoints. I’m on a 15.4" Macbook so I’m not seeing that. I’ll take a look at the breakpoint/sizing controls. :slight_smile:

1 Like

WHOA! So I deleted Sam Student’s picture and copy and pasted “Adam Advanced”. And now Adam Advanced" is showing up as “Edward Executive” on a totally different page and Tori Teacher is showing up as “Bella Bride” on one page and “Victor Verification” on another. This is so weird.

@awoolsey,

Do you know how to add combo classes? If so I would recommend this for each of the other pages.

This has to do with the same class name and different images.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

You bet. I wasn’t sure if CSS could mess with the images or not (since images are in html).

I exported the code and put it on my local dev server. This issue does not exist on my local dev. It only seems to happen in Webflow’s Preview. - Weird.

So, I just bought Webflow 2 days ago so I’m pretty new at it. When you refer to the “breakpoint/sizing controls” are you talking about the desktop/tablet/landscape/portrait icons on the top of the screen? Because I am using the desktop size there. Are there other options? Thanks!

1 Like

I sent you my response your DM’d msg.

1 Like