Why settings tab of the trigger interactions and the slider trigger interactions only appear once

According to the tutorial to go completely, not missing, but the tab Interactions effect appears only once, why?

I see this video http://help.webflow.com/lesson/tab-trigger-interaction#stq=&stp=0

Hi @Tian_Lu, thanks for your post. Could you update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks !

Thank you, the following is my screenshots, it should have interaction when i click the tab every time,but in the preview ,the tab trigger interaction appears only once,

Hi @Tian_Lu, looking at the screenshots alone it is hard to tell what’s happening.

Could you enable and then post the read-only site link?: Share a read-only link | Webflow University.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.