Why is Paypal not a payment option?

I just wanted to ask why is PayPal not an option for paying?

will it ever be?

WF will be rolling out native payment gateways in order of importance (survey upvotes), so far they got Stripe and Apple Pay native Ecommerce. Hopefully Paypal native is next. I’ve been begging for authorize.net native and other users have been begging for native Euro and China merchant services as well.

You can however still use non-native Paypal with embed buy now feature, however it will totally independant from Webflow Ecommerce.

Here’s a link on how to integrate paypal with webflow:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: I appreciate your help!

Hi @Sebastian_Lecona.
For what it’s worth, Foxy supports PayPal as well as nearly 100 other payment gateways and alternate payment methods.

You can learn about our seamless integration with Webflow here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help getting started, would like to see specific demos, or hop on a phone/Skype call.

Thanks,
Josh

3 Likes

thank you very much for this recommendation! so this is a option to use paypal-checkout in webflow without foxy? does is cost extra or is it a normal service from paypal? still not getting it totally :smile:

Hi @danyalxy
You can totally use PayPal without a service like Foxy. Please refer to the link @miekwave referenced.

If you’re wanting to be able to create and manage your products without having to leave Webflow, but accept payments with PayPal, Foxy can help. In addition to discounts, coupons, live shipping rates, taxes, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like