Why does my page scroll so far down when their is no content outside of the viewport?

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all having a happy, healthy holiday season!

I am reaching out because I am building out my portfolio and have configured some hover interactions in a menu so that viewers can click into one of the given options and see my work. For some reason, the menu page is scrolling down extensively beyond the content I have given. I want the viewport to be fixed. I’ve tried creating a combo class with the body and setting it to 100vh with no overflow and that still doesn’t prevent the excessive scrolling. To get to the page I’m referring to, click on the “work” link in the top left corner and choose the photography option. Would be endlessly appreciative of any help you guys can offer! My read-only link is below and thanks so much in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: ** https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mark-pecars-folio-2020?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mark-pecars-folio-2020&preview=17023b8957c6794366089e283616f1db&mode=preview **

Hi - Try setting your page transition to ‘static’ as opposed to ‘absolute’ - then adjust your size as needed.

That fixed it. Thanks so much!