Why do my Dynamic List Items look different from one another?

Hi!

I’m in the middle of setting up my blog page, and working with dynamic lists. Right now, I have three featured blog posts, and one of them looks correct (upper left), but the other two don’t – you can see that the background image is sticking out on the right about 10px.

I can’t figure out why this is. According to the Navigation panel (as far as I can tell), the styling for all three boxes should be identical. (Regardless of which box I select in the Design area, the same element is highlighted in the Navigation panel, which leads me to believe that the styling is identical for all three boxes.)

Any suggestions?

(I’m sorry that I haven’t included a link to the public site, but I had trouble adding tags when I tried to make it public and gave up. Right now, I’d just like to resolve the dynamic list issue.)

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Update: Webflow support provided a few good suggestions, which I followed and they helped with the misbehaving image, but the two dynamic areas still look different. I think this must be a technical issue, rather than a design issue, because there is no way (that I can see) to select the two elements and style them separately. (But what do I know. :P)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.