Why are ghost slides showing up in between my images in slider?

Hi everyone!

Not sure what is happening but all of a sudden there are “ghost slides” showing up in between my actual slides when you toggle through my slider. If anyone could give me insight for how to fix this issue! Thank you!!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/noco-studio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=noco-studio&preview=30556afb994143394005cfd63c2e75a6&mode=preview

Did you fix this? I cant see any extra slides

Hi Thomas, it’s still doing it unfortunately. It’s when you view my website live and toggle through the slider. I would attach a video but it won’t let me! Here is a screenshot - although it doesn’t help much.

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 5.28.47 PM|690x357

Hi Jamino!

I’d start by making your images a lot smaller in size. Some of the images weigh in well over 3MB, so you probably get the “ghost slide” simply because it takes too long to load the images. Try replacing with a few images that are under 100kb and see if you still have the same problem.

This goes for all the images on your site. Make sure to keep them properly sized, there’s probably no need for your images to be 4000px+ wide. A tool like tinyjpg.com could be a good place to start.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Got it! Thank you. That makes sense, it’s just that it didn’t start doing that until this week. I’ve had the same size images in there for months now which made me think it was a bug.