I am new to Webflow and I am already very excited with it.
I was wondering what’s the best practice with the hosting plan in case the website is getting transferred to the client once it’s ready?
Imagine I need to use custom code or any other non-free feature. That means I will need to purchase a site plan.
- Do I pay it myself and then include it in the total cost for the project?
- What if the work on the project takes 3 months - do I pay the hosting fee for 3 months before I transfer the project to the client?
- Or do I ask my client to purchase a site plan so I can have all the necessary features?
- What if the client does not want to pay upfront or use client billing?
- What if I am working on 10 projects at the same time - do I need to pay the hosting for each of them until I hand it out / transfer it to clients?
I couldn’t find a clear answer to this, sorry if it’s already answered somewhere.
Thanks for your help.