Who can help me with logo creation?

Hi. I don’t have a site yet (it is on its way) but I have a smal company (just started) I don’t want to hire special staff for this so maybe you can reffer for me freelancers who could help me in designing my company logo and some business cards.
My company offers different types of massage service but especially for sportsmen. So my activity takes place in fitness centers where I have a stand with advertising of my services. I think I neede a logo which would associate only with my company.

1 Like

Hello Yelena,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be more than happy to help you with your requirement. Please get me in contact

email: vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Please share your complete requirement so that I will check.

Regards,
Vincent

Thanks Vincent for reaction. I will email you as soon as I finish to put down my thoughts and will get in contact with you on skype

Hey Yelena,

Hope you are fine. In case you decide to try to do it by yourself, I would like to recommend you this logo creation software which I used for myself. Yes, it is not the same result as you could hire a professional but if you have some patience and desire I think anyone can face the challenge)) Besides, they have a wonderful team who can offer support for you anytime you need

I want to recommend a friend of mine. Check out his website: http://logocorner.se
Really affordable fixed prices.

It’s in Swedish but we speak English as well =)
Here’s link to then logos he has made: http://logocorner.se/Uppdrag.html

Thanks Jorn, thanks Olyoly! I’ve made notes regarding the info

1 Like

Hi Yelena,

Thanks for your reply, I am waiting for your email. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Vincent

Hi Yelena,

I make great logos. I would be glad to help you out. Feel free to contact me here or through my website.

Thank you!

Teresa :slight_smile:

Hi Yelena,

I would be glad to help you out.

I have created my fair share of logos in the past, and I would be glad to replicate my success for you.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew