White space on right side of my site :(

Hi fellow Webflowers,

I have a section of white space on the far right side of my site. I did a search on the Webflow community and so far I’ve looked for negative values that could create this, larger elements that could have pushed it out, but nada! I still can’t fix the site.

(1) I’m thinking there is some element(s) that am missing that is extending out and creating the white space but I just can’t find it.

(2) Is there a way to search for it? I looked line by line for each element. On a side note, is there another quicker way of finding any “bad elements” that cause issues with sizing properly?

(3) I’m still fairly new to Webflow and on my homepage the download app buttons are off center in the designer but I adjusted it that way to be correct when in preview mode/publish. However, I am thinking this is not a good design practice. How do I correct this to show up properly in the design mode AND when I publish/preview it?

I’ve copied my share link here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Alex

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/restvo?utm_source=restvo&preview=930efdc914568070e2358d2aef1c7c99

Hi @AlexSung

You seem to have an animation happening on the contact section (image and form come from left and right)

You can fix this by making the contact section overflow hidden.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: