White background not changing

hi -

I keep trying to change the background color of my website to transparent and the testimonials to white so they stick out like I have on my home page but for some reason it seems webflow does not change the color.

Any ideas?

In the Loom i show the home page and how it is set up and then show the page i am working on with the same design but the cards blend in with the background, showing that somehow the background on the page is not transparent but rather white.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ashfishman?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ashfishman&preview=abad89ef2e87b228b2a1b94ce14d6d9e&pageId=6457e8791c1e16536bc92fc9&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Just so i understand correctly you would like the entire site to have a transparency, or, at the minimum you want to testimonials section cards to “pop”. I think there’s two ways to achieve this. Firstly, you’ve given a number of elements such as, the background-color-div and random-fun-facts a background-color different than transparent (they also appear to have 100vw/ or take up 100% of the visible page width) this is going to give the appearance of have a color other than the transparency which you require.
You make the cards in the testimonials section “pop” you could try selecting the ‘testimonial-main-wrapper’

and putting a darker overlay on it, or, change the background-color of that
. Let me know if that works.
Step Image:

Implementation Image:

hey i am trying to change the color of the second page. the one you sent is the first that i am trying to replicate :slight_smile:

ended up just setting page wrapper to a darker white . thanks!