Where to get design feedback?

Where can I get design feedback?
My friend keeps saying my design sucks, But that’s not helpful, where can I get real feedback?
Somewhere where people will say I suck and tell me where and why.

hi @Hamza_ELMOQADDAM hope you are have in mind the web design. A good design is relative term, what is good design for one can be bad for others.

What research you have done to find some sources like design forums, to see what other web designers do and compare it with your work.

There are several places where you can seek opinions on the quality of your web design:

1. Online Design Communities:

• Behance: Share your web design projects on Behance and receive feedback from the creative community.
    • Dribbble: This is a platform for designers to showcase their work. You can post your web design projects and get feedback from other designers.
  2. Social Media:

• Twitter: Share screenshots or links to your web design and use relevant hashtags to get feedback from the design community.
    • LinkedIn: Post your web design on LinkedIn to get feedback from professionals in the field.
  3. Design Forums:

• Designer News: Participate in discussions and share your work for feedback on Designer News.
    • Reddit’s Design Critique Subreddit (r/design_critiques): You can submit your web design for constructive criticism.
  4. Professional Networks:

• Join Design Slack Channels: Many design communities have Slack channels where you can share your work and get feedback. Look for channels related to web design or UI/UX design.
  5. Local Meetups:

• Attend local design or tech meetups in your area. These events often include design critiques and networking opportunities.
  6. Hire a Professional:

• If you have the budget, consider hiring a professional web designer or design consultant to provide a detailed review of your work.
  7. Usability Testing:

• Conduct usability testing with real users to gather feedback on the user experience and design. Platforms like UserTesting can help you set up user testing sessions.
  8. Ask Friends and Colleagues:

• Seek feedback from friends, family, or colleagues who have experience in design or web development.

Remember to be open to constructive criticism, as it can help you improve your skills and refine your design.

Thank you stan this is so helpful🙏