What video looks like on my site

i have a video (from a youtube link) on my site. I would like it to begin on the first frames of video. Right now when you open the site, you see a frame from the middle of the video

When you copy a url from youtube, there is an option to copy the link “at present frame” and you may have copied that by mistake. Show us the youtube link you’ve pasted in Webflow please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJvsrNrhFtg

I see this video from the first frame.

Can you please share your project’s public link so it’s easier to understand your issue?

Learn how to do it here: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

thanks!!!

no no not this link, the public link (: read my previous post carefuly please (:

I am really new at this, what would be my public link? Forgive my ignorance, someone else built this for me who is no longer available and I wanted to make this change. :frowning:

wait a minute, i think i got it…

Don’t lose the faith! :wink:

thanks for the support! I think this is it… Webflow - Sequel Images

You get the perseverence badge (: I’ll have a look at your link.

I am learning every day :sweat_smile:

udy, everything looks fine on my end, video behaves as it should be, starting from 1st frame.

Would you take a brief pause and reboot your computer? Can’t be bad (: You’re most likely facing a cache issue.

yes, i had an issue when the site was built and I could not access it. I did that and it worked. I’ll be right back…

I cleared my cache and rebooted. I still see the same frame of video on my site.

That’s crazy. Try in a guest session or in another browser?

@PixelGeek I’m falling short of ideas here, come rescue us mate.

I tried in both Chrome and Safari. What do you see? the frame that says “main line condo?”

No I see the tape being inserted Google Chrome – Tapes

i guess as long as that’s what others see, I’m happy but I would like to figure this out…let me check with a couple of my friends. Thanks so much for the persistence!

Hi there!

This is expected whenever you embed a YouTube video. If you want to change the “frame” (or thumbnail) of the YouTube video that you have embedded, you need to do that via YouTube.

For more information on this, please refer to this article: Add video thumbnails on YouTube - Computer - YouTube Help

hope this helps! :smiley:

I got your backs, homie :wink: