What settings are causing the Navigation to look

The first site I built in Webflow I did from scratch. This time I used a template and just started making changes. I cannot figure out for the life of me why my hover state nav items are black. They are set to white, in the designer, I swear! Also checked the opacity. Not it. There are also settings showing that these links are inheriting styles from All Links, but all links are italicized and underlined… the nav is not. Why Does the hover state of the nav look different than the style panel says that it does? Please help. Thanks.

Here is my public share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/boone-heart-institute?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=boone-heart-institute&preview=d84775ae8dcb8e59d5d5abcf794f77a8&workflow=preview

Hi @Denise_Dambrackas, unfortunately can’t access your public share link if you’re able to add this in, someone can jump in and take a look.

The issue is solved. I suppose that sometimes styles are inherited that don’t even display in the style panel. I was able to find the parent class that was doing this override and change the settings on it, to get it to display properly.