Streaming live at 10am (PST)

What is this called and where do I find them!

Hi there,

When loading this website - - a lovely spherical animation loads and loops in the background.

I think possibly I could make something like this myself with Photoshop but I can’t seem to find what the name of an animation like this is called. Also are there any good resources for buying stock made animations like this too?


I am guessing it is a custom javascript based animation, probably particles.js or something like it: That is the best way to get it to run smoothly and be responsive.

Thank you for the great resource.