What Happened to Webflow Level?

A colleague of mine noticed that the “Webflow Level” column has been removed from the team page. We had fun talking up our level, mostly as a joke, to each other and our boss. I know it’s pretty useless in the grand scheme of things, but it was a fun feature that we would throw around from time to time. I mean, how else am I supposed to judge my worth?! LOL…

Any reason for removing it? I would say put it back, but it’s probably been removed for a reason.

Hi @bhouston. Awesome way to gamify Webflow!

We created “Webflow Levels” in the early days as a way to track usage using a not-so-smart formula. We’ve graduated from that way of tracking for some time now, but we kept it around until a few weeks ago. For the most part, we got rid of it because it begged more questions from our users than helped.

Sorry we removed a way for you to gloat about your Webflow mastery though. Maybe try competing for followers in your design profile on Webflow?

Haha, I figured it was something like that. No worries at all! We were just curious. Thanks for taking the time to reply!