Websites made with webflow hosted externally not loading

Is anyone else epxerienceing ALL WEBFLOW websites made loading extremely slowing?
I am referring to websites made and deployed for clients on external servers as well as those pubslished on Webflow’s own CMS servers.

Everything is SUPER SUPER slow. Whats going on?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@Hamzster oh know! I’m not able to produce that behavior on my end for any Webflow hosted sites.

All systems are showing as operational without any type of outages: http://status.webflow.com/

:confused: Could you please let me know which sites you’re experiencing slow loading issues with?

Sites hosted externally from Webflow would not be impacted by Webflow’s servers either so it sounds like it may be a local issue but it’s very difficult to tell without more information.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

Can you please also perform an internet speed test and send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Waldo,

Try opening these:

www.arrowvitamins.com

www.emilyruhl.com

Let me know if they open quick for you or are they stuck loading elements?

I tried my home internet and Mobile Data connection. Same issues in both. I suspect it’s a webflow code thing.

Regards,
Hamza

Hi @Hamzster it actually looks like all three of those are hosted externally and the assets are taking a long time to load in so the interactions which are built to fire on “page has finished loading” are hanging up waiting for other assets to load on the external servers.

I checked the webflow.io variants of those and they all load almost instantly.

I’d recommend either switching to Webflow hosting, or updating your interactions to fire on when the page starting to load, or checking on your hosting configuration which is external. :bowing_man:

I hope that this is helpful!

1 Like

I’ve actually noticed this on my site the past 2 days and I use Webflow hosting. My site is spending 5 seconds in the wait sate which according to pingodm means the “Web browser is waiting for data from the server.”, so I don’t think it’s anything I can do on my end. Hopefully you can look into it and help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.