Website Speed Slllloooowwwww

Hi guys!

For some reason when I launched this website dragonroofing.com.au it was loading under 2seconds and now it’s loading at around 4-5 seconds.

Any ideas how to get back under the 2 second mark??

Thanks so much!

dragonroofing.com.au

Hi Kaleb,

let me share a tool that I use for the SEO of my websites. The easiest way for you to get back under the 2 second mark would be to optimize your pictures and use a .htaccess file on your server (external hosting only). Look at the GTmetrix analysis of your website.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.dragonroofing.com.au/w4zMU334

If you need a htaccess file PM me.

1 Like

It’s loading in about 2 seconds on my poor home connection, if that can make things better for you :—)

2 Likes

i’ve got first meaningful paint in 1.8 seconds on simulated 3G !

1 Like

Thanks justafish! Yeah, we’ve got to jump in and work those images it seems. Appreciate the input :slight_smile:

Thanks Vincent! What are you using to measure the website speed and can I ask what location you’re measuring it from?

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers Anton! Can I ask what you are using to measure the website speed and what location you’re measuring it from? It’s been a tricky one. Weird that it WAS loading fast and now it’s not.

Thanks so much!

@Kaleb, audited the site with Google Lighthouse with simulated throttling (4G 4x CPU slowdown) from Berlin Germany.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.