Website report showing duplicate pages with additional part added to the URL

hI All

I m managing the development for a client website and recently over the Christmas period a member of there team ran a Hubspot report and it flagged some issues with the SEO and one of them is a phantom URLS well duplicate URL’S here is one for example

being duplicated here: PJ Pan. | Digital Boutique

Now this is new to me so i have no solution to come up with here for them has anyone else had this issue and how would it be resolved

Many thanks

Chris

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@Chris_Young_CYD Hi Chris, are you still looking for help with this?

Having the same problem, two URLS for the same page on some blog pages and some static pages. Here is an example: We are a conduit for corporate giving that empowers communities and We are a conduit for corporate giving that empowers communities. Same page, but one has an extra /

@millhouse - Webflow will load a page with twenty sequential slashes in the URL (a fail). This has been an issue for some time. If Google struggles determining the correct canonical link then you could give it a hand. If not forget about it.

Consolidate Duplicate URLs with Canonical Tags | Google Search Central | Documentation | Google Developers