Website not working even though Webflow is published

Help! I published my first Webflow site to our custom domain over 4 hours ago. We previously were running our custom domain through a Canva site. I had added the “A” records it asked me to into our domain DNS records. When the website still didn’t work I unpublished from Canva (then of course we lost our website all together).

I’ve found different recommendations here and cleared my cache, used an incognito window, and checked for propagation. The website still isn’t showing up even though Webflow says it’s published and the “A” Records are lit up green, as are all the propagation checkmarks in the checker.

When I go to the website I get an “Error 1001” with the following message:
" You’ve requested a page on a website (www.legacylockapp.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.legacylockapp.com). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website’s information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site’s configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider’s DNS fails."

Our website is www.legacylockapp.com and I’ve tried looking at that and without the www. since I published to both. What can I do to get our website back up and running?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

These two article may help:

Make sure you have the proxy option disabled on your cloudflare DNS records for Webflow, it can interfere.