Website not displaying on desktop

Hi there,

I’m having an issue getting my desktop site (published on my custom domain) to display on my computer - the mobile site loads just fine on my phone. I get a “site can’t be reached” message on chrome as well as Safari and Firefox. However, the site loads on other computers, so I’m at a complete loss. I connected my custom domain a month ago, and it’s properly propagated. It’s also connected correctly in Webflow custom domain settings. Does anyone know what the issue might be? I contacted Namecheap and they said that this was an issue that should be resolved with my hosting provider.

Here is everything else I’ve tried so far:

• Checked to see if the page has gone down. It’s live for everyone else.
  • Restarted computer
  • Updated computer software and browsers to the latest versions
  • Cleared browser cache
  • Checked proxy settings, but nothing was selected
  • Flushed my computer’s DNS cache
  • Disabled all chrome extensions

Published sites:

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Raine Creative Studio

1 Like

Is it possible that you added an entry to your hosts file and forgot? Might try doing a dns lookup from that machine and see if you are getting stale or incorrect data.

Hi Jeff, Thanks for responding. I’m not quite sure what you mean by adding an entry to the hosts file since Webflow is the host. But I haven’t added any entries anywhere, just followed the directions to connect my custom domain - it’s connected just fine.

Also did a DNS lookup and everything seems fine for A and CNAME records.