Website for Irish Countryside Castle

This is simply a brochure website I built using webflow. Please take a look and let me know what you think!

Any and all feedback is welcome and encouraged!

1 Like

Nicely done! Love the way you picked up the turret crenellations in the section separations.

One thing I noticed is that on the history page, your body copy images are missing. That leads to a LOT of text without it being broken up much. I don’t know if you took the images out, or if there’s a link issue. In any case, that page really does need to be broken up with some images.

Oh, and I think it could use a few more subtle movements for sections and photos. Nothing major, just something to catch your eye as you’re scrolling.

Congrats on the work. It’s very appealing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome site man! Love the fonts and images + the fade interactions are smooth :smile:

Arthur

looking good @Diarmuid_Sexton I like your simple, beautiful designs.

hey, thanks for the feedback - and thanks for the spot on the photos in the history section! I’ve just put in a fade in interaction on some of the text also just to make the pages a little more dynamic - maybe i could do something with the images…i’ll be revisiting it in the next week.

Thanks again!

Thank you @jbleroux - KISS is my motto - Keep It Simple Stupid!

1 Like