I have a pretty urgent issue/bug.
I have this 60+ pages website built on webflow and hosted on github pages serving 20k+ visitors per month. The navbar has stopped working on the live website
- Staging website works smooth as it can be seen here
- Website also works as expected on my local machine
- However when I upload to github it stops working as you can see on the live website
This is what I have done:
- rebuilt the drop drowns
- rebuilt the entire navbar
- duplicated the site and reuploaded
Nothing worked. I am now thinking that the JS is not loaded for some reasons on github?
Here’s the link to the repo if needed GitHub - ONEARMY/precious-plastic: The new theme for the precious plastic site
Any help would be CRAZY appreciated