Webflow Site Lagging

Hi there,

I’m currently in the process of building my digital agency website with Webflow. Everything is running great, however, when I publish the site, it appears to be really laggy upon scrolling. Could this be to do with the interactions on the site, and if so, is there any way to increase the site’s performance?

The links to the two pages I have so far are as follows:

Here is also my read-only link:

Many thanks in advance,
Sam

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Sam. Sorry I can’t help you with your issue (I’m new to webflow but not to coding.) I just wanted to say your site is GORGEOUS so far, wow. And to ask you what template you used? Don’t worry I won’t copy anything, I’m just interested in the basic functionality, but can’t find the template.

1 Like

I’m not seeing any lag scrolling “down” the page (in this case, to the right of the page)—however I am noticing some lag when I click the menu icon on the right side of the page and the page blurs and shrinks into center of the window:

Without getting too deep into picking apart the project I’d imagine any slowdown you’re experiencing is from a combination of a lot of different interactions but it probably depends on the device and O/S. For reference, I’m on a Windows 10 machine using the newest version of Chrome and, while it’s no where near “bleeding-edge”, it’s fairly powerful (i5, 3gb GPU, 16gb RAM).

What browser and device are you using?

Hi Brandy. Thank you! The site was built and designed by myself without the use of a template.

Oh. Well then it’s doubly awesome. Lol. I would make the text a lil bit bigger, but no criticism at all. You know what you’re doing! (Btw i only looked in FF. I know that’s a forbidden browser and I have to get down with using Chrome to harness Webflow.)

No lagging for me either.

Very great work, Sam! Feels very elegant and oh so smooth. I really like it!