Webflow shows site is published, but webpage is not working

Hi there, I followed the instructions to link my webflow site to a custom domain. Webflow says it has published to that domain, but the when i pull up the URL it comes back as “this page isn’t working”.

Is there some way I can troubleshoot this? This is my first time publishing a site, so I may have gone wrong somewhere.

Thanks very much!
Kerry

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Welcome to the community @Kerry_OConnor!

If the issue was happening immediately after publishing the domain then I’d imagine it’s due to DNS propagation. You can also use DNS checkers (like the one below) to see if the domain has been fully propagated:

Since it’s been about 4 hours since your post I’d recommend double checking to see if the website is working. If not, it may help clear your cache or check within an incognito window as you might be seeing a cached version.

If you include the URL in your reply I’d be happy to take a peek myself to see if I’m seeing the same thing :+1:

@mikeyevin thank you for the warm welcome and the help. you were right - i checked and the site is working! i guess i expected an instant connection but it did take some time. yippee! thank you again for your thoughtfulness!

2 Likes

Glad it’s working and congrats on the launch :tada:

If you wouldn’t mind marking my reply as the solution that would be great as it helps other community members know the issue has been resolved :+1:

2 Likes